Future Roads is an annual two-day conference for the New Zealand roading sector providing a forum for strategy, discussion and execution.
The conference will be the highlight of the roading sector calendar featuring:
- Panel discussions boasting chief executives and government leaders
- An update on the latest roading projects
- Case studies from local and international operators
- World class expert speakers presenting within the New Zealand context
- Full floor exhibition with the latest in roading technologies
- Training and education opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Industry gala dinner
The conference programme will draw on the key themes of: leadership, strategy, regulation, procurement, sustainability, materials and technology.