Future Roads is an annual two-day conference for the New Zealand roading sector providing a forum for strategy, discussion and execution.
Delegates can expect:
- panel discussions boasting chief executives and government leaders
- updates on the latest roading projects
- local and international case studies
- expert speakers presenting within the New Zealand context
- interactive exhibition
- training and education opportunities
- industry gala dinner
The conference programme covers the following content areas – leadership and government strategy, procurement, materials, technology and smart traffic signals and control centres.
Innovation, information, and practical advice are shared with the knowledge that a better understanding and a more informed, cohesive sector can help you work together to achieve your roading goals sooner.